I didn't get any pictures during training today but here is my puppy looking very cute while sleeping:
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Training Day 9
Today one of my favorite trainers was sick, boohoo, so it wasn't nearly as much fun! We went out to the ranch and I got to see my amazing dog find every tree nut. Holmes still amazes me every day. After that we went to lunch, where Holmes checked the food, and worked very hard to resist taking a lick of one of the trainer's yummy bbq ribs! I signed all my paperwork, so Holmes is officially all ours! Sorry everyone else, but I officialy own the most awesome dog in the world. Tommorrow is going to be quite an adventure and a very busy day for Holmes and I, so I won't be able to post. What I am doing tommorrow is a big secret....sorry, I can't share but it would ruin the surprise for my very favorite little people!
I didn't get any pictures during training today but here is my puppy looking very cute while sleeping:
I didn't get any pictures during training today but here is my puppy looking very cute while sleeping:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment