

Today we went to Target to train. We searched in electronics and girls clothing. Holmes found all the hidden peanuts, he really is amazing. Next we went to lunch, not sure where, somewhere with fish and Holmes detected a contaminated menu. He was really tempted by a trainer's clam chowder and took a little lick...naughty boy! He got a bit antsy and started mouthing, that really needs to stop before I leave. I am very comfortable with his ability to smell peanuts so tomorrow we are starting to test his other nuts. We are going to see how he does with Macadamia nuts, Seasame seeds, cashews and almonds. The next day we will hopefully work on Pistachio, Walnut and Hazelnut. That shoudl finish up his list.
Tomorrow we will search my hotel room since I just switched rooms today and then will go to a movie, which I am very excited for. We have not done movies in a very long time and I am anxious to see how it will all work out at a theater. Later this week we will go to a hospital, day care and maybe some more restaurants.
Today's embaressing moment was when I noticed poop on my leash and thought it came from the dog...nope, it was on my shoe....yuck! Yesterday I was really slick, I lost my car keys at the post office...I panicked that I shipped them or threw them away with the dog poop, but no, I dropped them while cleaning up the poop and a very kind stranger found them and saw me searching like a crazy women and got them to me!
Today's embaressing moment was when I noticed poop on my leash and thought it came from the dog...nope, it was on my shoe....yuck! Yesterday I was really slick, I lost my car keys at the post office...I panicked that I shipped them or threw them away with the dog poop, but no, I dropped them while cleaning up the poop and a very kind stranger found them and saw me searching like a crazy women and got them to me!
I am so messed up I keep thinking today is Monday...I wish, I would be one day closer to going home!
No comments:
Post a Comment