Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Training Day 3





We had a busy day today. We trained at the Ranch in the morning and at Lowes in the afternoon. We worked on finding more peanuts and worked on the Heel command. He is so stinkin smart I can't get over it...and a bit sneaky at times. He was in my car today and very cutely put his chin on my shoulder, not safe, but cute! He is supposed to start staying the night with me tomorrow, which I am a bit nervous about, I hope I am ready!
As much as I read about these dogs I was still not prepared for how well he finds peanuts, especially the trace amounts! It is amazing to see him in action. He LOVES to search, for him it is fun and not work...we are so lucky he is going to be our dog!! Tomorrow we are going to have him check the food we order at a restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment